ABOUT SAUDIA AIRLINES-1 INDONESIA
SAUDIA AIRLINES1 is present in Indonesia for more than 35 years, taking Indonesian passengers directly to cities in Saudi Arabia, such as Madinah Almunawarah, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam and other cities in Saudi Arabia.
SAUDIA AIRLINES is the correct choice for Umrah and Hajj in the Holy Land of Makkah and Madinah.
SAUDIA AIRLINES also serves the travel routes to:
- Other countries in the Middle East & Africa, such as: Dubai, Beirut, Tunis, Cairo, Johannesburg.
- Countries in Europe (Paris, Rome, Milan, Istanbul, Madrid, London, Manchester, Frankfurt, Geneva, Ankara and Munich).
- United States of America (New York, Washington, Los Angeles) & Canada.
SAUDIA Airlines provides the flight service in Indonesia of more than 20 regular flights per week from JAKARTA, 3 flights per week from SURABAYA – East Java (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), 2 flights per week from MEDAN KUALANAMU – North Sumatera (Monday and Wednesday), and a new route of 2 flights per week from MAKASSAR – South Sulawesi, (Wednesday and Saturday). All flights are NON-STOP directly to MADINAH.
Why it shoud be SAUDIA AIRLINES:
- The flight routes are directly to Madinah, Jeddah and Riyadh (without Transit), particularly for the Umrah and Hajj travels.
- Availability of Mushola (Prayer Room) in each B777-300ER Type Aircraft to all countries of destination.
- Full and Prima service with Halal Tayyiban Food and Beverage dishes to all countries of destination, and therefore providing convenience during the flight.
- Competitive price.